Saturday, September 26, 2009

and so it begins.

Uhmmm.. so things are starting to get crazy. I really hope I have time to update as much as I want..



With homework, projects, Invisible Children, worship team, youth group, work(well, more like never knowing when i'm gonna be called into work), and modeling comes stress I suppose. My family came into town this weekend, so things kinda had to freeze. I was gonna go on a float trip, but didn't get to go on that. Bummer. Oh well it's good seeing my family.

I had my first fitting with my designer on Thursday! Her name is Ashton and she's super sweet. When she called to ask if i'd model for her, she was like "now i'm designing cycling clothes, are you alright with spandex?" and i'm like.. "uhhh of course! I am a cyclist!" =) I thought that was an awesome coincedence. At least i'll get to model the clothes I love and am comfortable in. I was kinda hoping a designer would call me and ask if I wanted to model more fashionable, glamour clothing, but no one has yet so I don't think it's gonna happen. Which is perfectly fine, because I don't think I have time left in my schedule for much else..

Continuing with that.. my job situation. I told her i'm available for fittings on Mon/Wed/Fri from 1-3 but the problem is that I could be called into work at those times. Ashton said that we would really only be busy for the first 3 weeks or so, so i'm really hoping I don't get called into work much. I work Monday but we don't start more fittings til Wednesday so that's good. My next job(for sure)is on October 16th so i'm hoping she doesn't call me much in between then.



Fashion class is running my life.. I have so many projects in there PLUS a test on Monday which i've had no time to study for. That is NOT good. I can't keep going like this all semester. I'm really hoping things kinda start to slow down. I know i've said that before and they might not but i'm just hoping. That's all.



I'm super excited to get started wearing the cycling clothes Ashton is modeling on me. It's gonna be so much fun. Alright well it's early and about time I get ready for the day. My dad and I are gonna go on a bike ride this morning so that's good.. haven't really been able to ride it since i've been here because i've been so busy and didn't really have anyone to road ride with but i've found girls to start riding with so that's cool.



Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment