Saturday, August 28, 2010

back on track. hopefully.

Well hello there! It's been a while. I've been failling miserably at this updating thing. Anyway..

So, my Senior year is finally here. Kind of. I have this year, then next Fall to go before I officially graduate. It's been coming so fast and I can hardly believe it's almost over. This year is going to be the longest college year of my life, however. This semester is going to be a breeze though, compared to next semester. Next semester I will be in hardcore classes, including Fashion Show Production, which will not let me model, therefore i'm done with modeling here at Stephens. I'm super bummed about it, but hopefully something else modeling wise comes up in the near future. I also might, hopefully, have an internship next semester also, so my life will be suuuuper busy. But that's okay if that happens, because the internship sounds like it fits me perfectly, plus I don't want to have to worry about hurrying to my internship from my honeymoon.

So I just threw 2 things out there that you might not have known. First i'll start with my engagement :) So, Brandon and I went to Chicago the last weekend of May, and we hung out with a friend that lives there. Well, the first day we were there, just Brandon and I went to a Cubs game. We were walking along out front, when he stopped me underneath the marquee. He asked for my camera and I didn't think anything of it when he handed it to a stranger. He walked back towards me and I put my arm out, expecting him to put his arm around me too but instead he got down on one knee and proposed!! I was sooooo excited that I cried. We're getting married on May 21st, 2011. Here's a picture of it! I love him so much and am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

Okay nowww about the internship. It's at a place called Mustard Seed Fair Trade, and it's here in Downtown Columbia, Missouri. It's a Product Knowledge internship which works closely with visual merchandising, which is basically what I wanna do right now. I'm going to have an interview here in the next week or so, so i'll get more into that later.

Alright now that i've rambled, it's time to stop for tonight. Hopefully i'll keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment